The Story So Far
Transport for London (TfL) previously consulted on proposals to redevelop the site in 2015. TfL submitted a planning application in 2016 but subsequently withdrew it.
Prior to selecting a development partner, TfL set out several requirements which a developer would have to deliver including:
- Maximising development potential
- Step free access
- High quality scheme
- Affordable housing – minimum 35%
- Transport interchange improvements
- Public realm improvements
- Complementary commercial space
Since then, TfL has selected Notting
Hill Genesis as their development partner.
NHG is reviewing the previous extensive discussions with the local community prior to formulating firm proposals.